Insurance of art objects
InArt offers a special programme for fine art insurance for the clients.
If you are a collector, an art-dealer, a gallerist or a businessman and have artworks as your assets, if you are seeking to safeguard and further capitalize your valuables, we and our insurance partner would offer you a special programme for fine art insurance. The insurance policy at present does not only safeguard the owner in case of damage and loss of an artwork, but additionally confirms reliability for investment for a potential buyer. Our experts will help you to register and make an expertise of your valuable artwork and ascertain the relevance of its value on the market.
Our fine art insurance policy safeguards the following valuables:
• Painting, graphics, etc .;
• Icons, religious objects;
• Artworks in mixed and special artistic techniques;
• Applied art objects and crafts made of any material;
• Artists’ photos;
• Other objects that are not artworks, but have artistic value.
The type of insurance is selected individually. The insurance can be executed ‘against all risks,’ ‘from nail to nail’ in accordance with international practice, or it can comply with the risks stipulated in the policy, including;
• Fire, explosion of household gases, etc .;
• Damage to water;
• Illegal actions of third parties (theft, robbery, arson and other types of intentional damage);
• Natural disasters;
At your request, we can offer you insurance coverage for such unique risks as:
• Mysterious disappearance;
• Reducing the value of an art object due to its damage.
We always have reliable partners approved by the security committee of international brokers Marsh, GrECo JLT, AON, Willis, Sealine (RFIB), and many other companies specialising in the insurance market for fine art.