The Lumiere Brothers Center for Photography
The Lumiere Brothers Center for Photography opened to the public in 2010 in the former Red October factory. It features three exhibition halls, the gallery of collectors’ photography, PhotoBookPoster bookshop, the library and the café.All exhibitions are dedicated to Soviet, Russian and international photography of the XX century. The art venue with an area of over 1000 square meters in old mansion in Bolotnaya embankment is designed to work with professional photography, photographic collections and photographic exhibitions.
Year of foundation
Natalya Grigorieva-Litvinskaya and Edouard Litvinsky
Back to the list